Saturday 19 August 2017

Testing Out Foot Packs - Do They Actually Work

 Foot Packs, Do They Work?

Now as far as pampering goes I normally stick to face packs and painting my nails but while I was in Nottingham I found a lot of these floating around different shops so decided to try one out with my sister to experiment. To prep our feet we used a foot exfoliator paddle file to get the tough skin off then rinsed our feet before opening the pack. Inside the two booties were attached together so we tore them apart, opening them slightly to slide our feet in. First thought was how slimy it felt on the feet and how strong scented the tea tree is. Overall it didn't feel so bad though, especially after half an hour scrubbing to get dead skin off!. As these slipped a little down whenever I moved we used hair grips to make them a little tighter at the top to make it a little easier to move around in as 20 minutes is a long time to sit still. 

After 10 minutes of sitting around looking like a swamp monster with the Lush face mask on I started to feel tingles probably from the Tea Tree but carried on for the rest of the time ignoring the tingles. Taking the boots off and having a shower my feet did feel a lot softer, weather it was from the foot pack or finally exfoliating the hard skin off my feet haven't felt so good in a while. 

Overall my feet did feel really nice, they felt soft and it was a really nice treat especially for pamper times. I think this pack cost less than $2 as well! defiantly worth it!.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think down here :)