Sunday 30 July 2017

The Body Shop Spring/Summer Feel Good Box

The Body Shop Spring/Summer Feel Good Box

Since I have started going to The Body Shop more and testing out their products I saw their spring/summer feel good box on their website and decided to try it out as everything in the box I have been either looking at trying or it sounded really nice to try out. The packaging matches the theme with the bold colours but opening it up everything is wrapped in black tissue paper held together with The Body Shop logo tape keeping everything hidden until you rip it open. Inside there are pamper treats as well as one of their matte lipsticks all perfectly going with the season.  Inside you get a matte lipstick in the shade Havana Red Matte, the British Rose Instant Glow Body Butter, Swietenia Fresh Flora perfume, Himalayan Charcoal Purifying Glow Mask, the Oils Of Life Sleeping Cream and the Drops Of Youth Concentrate which is a lot for the $12 it costs!. The product I am most looking forward to trying is the Drops of Youth Concentrate as I have been wanting to try it since I first went in!.

 To start off with I swatched the lipstick, the colour is perfect for summer as it is nice and bright but doesn't have any orange undertones which I tend to find in most lipsticks in similar shades. The formula is velvety and none drying (I would go to say it is quite moisturising) and stayed on my hand even when I tried to get it off with a make up wipe which is an achievement for just a regular lipstick!. This is defiantly something I will be using all summer!.

 I have quite a lot of body butters from them already but haven't tried the British Rose one yet so it was nice to add to the collection. It smells amazing and makes your skin feel soft after first application! I found this isn't as hard as some of the other body butters they do which is a nice change, I'm not sure if it gave a glow but it certainly made my skin feel amazing and smell amazing too!. If you're looking for a body butter for summer I would recommend this one as it smells like summer and I haven't had any dry patches even when I have been out in the sun!.

The Drops Of Youth Concentrate is something I have been wanting to try for a while now to help with fine lines so I was really excited this was in the feel good box for me to try out. I used it before I went to be, dropping a little on my finger and using it on my forehead leading down to both cheeks before waiting for it to settle. I didn't really notice a change instantly but I think it is more of a building concentrate so I will have to use it for about a month before seeing any difference. I have to say that it does smell amazing and caused no irritation on my skin (thank god) so I will definitely be using it more and letting you guys know how it goes!.

Every time I go in The Body Shop I always see the Oils of Life products and say I will try some out but inside the box is the Intensely Revitalising Sleeping Cream which is a nice change from using my normal moisturiser before bed. The smell is a little strong for something I would usually put on my face but I gave it the benefit of the doubt getting a dab from the pot and putting it on before I went to sleep. It is a little thicker as I currently use a gel moisturiser but it felt nice. I didn't see much difference but like the Drops Of Youth I am going to use it a little longer for it to have the full effect and let you know!.

The next product I tired out I haven't really noticed they sell (more heading towards the make up or the body butters to notice) so it is a nice treat to try out. The Swietenia Fresh Flora perfume is a little strong compared to what I would usually choose but the sweet smell is very summery compared to my other ones which will be good to go out with in the day time. I love how they tell you exactly what is in it and about the main ingredient as you normally just smell and if you like it buy it.

The last product in the feel good box is the Himalayan Charcoal Purifying Glow Mask which is the perfect trick! I normally use Lush masks but as it was in the box I thought I would give it a go. I love charcoal so was really excited to use this and it really did pay off! I only needed about half the packet to fully cover my face, rubbing in circle motions to cover my whole face then I waited about 10 minutes before rinsing it off again using the circle motions. My skin looked clear and lightly glowing, there was no irritation and it smelled amazing like all Body Shop products do!.

I genuinely can't wait for them to release another seasonal box, every product in this box I have loved using and know I will use again! Plus the box is great for storage.


https://www.thebodyshop.com/en-gb/gifts/for-her/spring-summer-feel-good-box/p/p002390


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think down here :)