Tuesday 11 July 2017

Huda Beauty Liquid Lipsticks - Review and Swatches

Huda Beauty Liquid Lipsticks

I've wrote a blog post on Huda Beauty before (their textured shadow rose gold edition) so I thought it was only fair I would show you their liquid lipsticks as they are just as popular as their eye shadow palette. Number 6 on Cult Beautys' Top 10 list it is interesting to see how they compare to other brands I own. As they are very resonably priced at $18 I ordered three shades Bombshell, Trophy Wife and Famous as they are light, medium and dark shades so I can see how the formula does with the usual streakiness towards darker shades. I have obsessed with Huda Beautys' liquid lipsticks since I started following them on Instagram almost half a year ago, I love the variety of shades and how the lipstick looks on people (they share a lot of people using their lipsticks and videos to give you tips on using it) which is nice as I got to see what the shades will look like on my pale skin.

The packaging to start off with is really unique and cute, the lipstick in between the lips is something I've seen loads of people copy when they have their Huda Beauty lipsticks on. You get quite a lot in the tube which is nice considering how inexpensive it is compared to other brands I usually buy. The formula is really easy to apply and doesn't dry too quickly so you can get even coverage over the whole of your lips without having to layer it.
Trophy Wife (top shade), Bombshell (middle shade)
 and Famous (bottom shade) 

Not only is the smell really nice (like a chocolate scent) but I do find that if it hasn't fully dried down you can easily smudge it bi-accident. After wanting to buy these for so long and actually having them I can really tell what the hype is with them, not only is there 16 shades ranging from Video Star (a hot pink) to Venus (a almost light brown shade). Compared to other liquid lipsticks I own I find this one you can barely tell you're wearing, it feels comfortable on the lips and light, but passes the drinks and food test. To removed I used my Lush Sugar Plum Fairy lip scrub as it doesn't come off easily with a baby wipe as other liquid lipsticks.

I will definitely be buying more as I can tell they're already having a place in my make up collection. I'll keep you updated if I buy anymore shades on my Instagram and Twitter with swatches.









If you'd like to try them out then you can get them at Cult Beauty in the UK or the offical Huda Beauty website in America

http://www.shophudabeauty.com/?v=79cba1185463

https://www.cultbeauty.co.uk/top-10.html?ref=mm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think down here :)