Tuesday 11 July 2017

Kiko Summer 2.0 Baked Bronzer and Blush - Review and Swatches

Kiko Summer 2.0 Baked Bronzer and Blush

Kiko recently had an amazing sale on, not only did I pick up the 30 day lash treatment but I also brought the Summer 2.0 collection Baked Bronzer and Blush to try out for summer as I don't really have any bronzers or blushes and I really want to experiment with them.
 The packaging is beautiful with the almost pearl like pink and a good size mirror! Opening it up you can see just how pretty they have made it, the baked bronzer almost looking like mars with the swirls of paler bronzer mixed in, the smell hits you instantly almost like a coffee scent and is buttery to touch. The baked blusher has the almost dull pink taking up a little over half the pan which is a very matte after finish with a high pigmented and the other side of the pan is taken over by a high pigment shimmering pink shade. The shimmering pink is perfect for an eyeshadow, that was the first thought I had when I was swatching but I thought I have to give it a go on my face to see how it looks, it might look too pigmented for my face but it is too beautiful to not try!.

 The baked bronzer is so buttery to touch, the shade is more of a yellow toned cool toned which I wasn't sure would suit my skin tone as I thought it would make me look slightly orange. There is quite a lot of fall out when using a fluffy angled cheek brush but the shape of the case seemed to make sure it didn't go everywhere which is really good. The formula is really nice, doesn't sit on the skin but blends really nicely making me look instantly more defined and my face looking warmer.

The baked blusher I wasn't sure on to start as I don't really use blusher but I thought I would give it a go as summer is half way through and I wanted to experiment. The more matte cool side of the baked blusher was more like a bronzer to my skin tone, but the super pigmented shimmer shade really made my face pop, I barely brushed the pan before I applied a little on each cheek then blended out which showed a healthy looking glow with a little blush there. I was surprised at how much I actually love this shade, it looked so pigmented that I thought it would make me have serious clown make up but it is really easy to blend out and if you really want you can layer to build up definition which is good for nights out.
Overall I actually love these bronzers and blushers, I defiantly use the bronzer a lot more than the blush as I'm still getting used to it but for summer nights out it is perfect! The bronzer gives me light definition but doesn't look heavy, the blush is highly pigmented but easily blendable and I have had a lot of compliments wearing it! They are defiantly worth the money and I will be buying more from Kiko!

To shop the whole Summer 2.0 collection use the link down below:

http://www.kikocosmetics.com/en-gb/new/summer-2017-collection.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think down here :)